Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Delicious Bookmark Search via Chrome

I had been avoiding Google Chrome for a while due to my addiction to easily searching my delicious bookmarks. This post by Fernando back in September 08 has a solution that has me using Chrome again.

While this search is nice and will do the job for now, I still like the Firefox delicious plugin because it automatically sorts my bookmarks by popularity (how often I click them).

Adding the Advantage Developer's Zone search to Chrome as described by Chris and Edgar makes using Chrome even more fun. Especially since Edgar updated the DevZone search this week to search the online help files as well. Now with a single search you can quickly get search results from the following locations: help files, knowledge base, release notes, tech tips, screencasts and newsgroups.

No comments:

Post a Comment